Thursday, December 22, 2011

A FEW NEW PIECES...

Still more or less MIA but slowly catching up on everything!! LOL.
I have quite a few new pieces, but can't upload piccies just yet as some are possibly Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

A new Spicks & Specks pendant with a fancy copper bail and three pendant & earring sets.


Two pairs of earrings to match existing pendants.

And this is an example of how one of my pendants can be incorporated into a necklace. This is a custom ordered piece. I love how this one looks and I'm thinking I might have to do some more like this next year.

Now I'm off to the shops to brave the madding crowds and then it will be back home to catch up on emails!!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Love them all as usual however...favorite bail is top left. Favorite pieces is top right. Totally AWESOME!!!!!

lyn said...

Thanks HEAPS Dawna XX