Sunday, October 09, 2011

NEW FOR THIS WEEK....

A few new pendants this week, a couple of necklaces I was having a play with and a few custom pieces.
A fairly quiet front on the cutting and firing scene, but I did upload some pendants and pendant & earrings sets to my Artfire studio. I'm aiming to get more photos edited this week and list more pieces as well.

Three "not little" engraved pendants. I'm really loving this shimmery aqua colour!! And another of my favourite peace sign/flower pieces.
The set with the pendant and earrings is a gorgeous combo of blues and greens ~ the colours are WAY more vibrant than you can see here!!

This first necklace is a combination of sterling silver and copper with Swarovski crystals and little dichro pendant pieces. I also have earrings to match ~ they are the same as single triangular drop.

This necklace is gorgeous "for real". The shades of orange and gold in the pendant work beautifully with the antiqued copper and little Matsuno seed beads pick up the colours of the dichro.

I had an earring returned to me this week to see if I could make another pair as one had gone walkabout. Mission accomplished and this is what I did with the leftover ~ It's a rather ornate bag clip or purse hanger :^) I LOVE the colours of the Swarovski crystals with the glass and the copper ~ very rich!!

The replacement earrings and two heart sets that were custom ordered.


And last but by no means least ~ three little pairs of colour cube earrings to go with previous pendants.



And that's it for me this weekend ~ I'm off to play domestic goddess ~ blah!!
Have a fantastic week all :^)


No comments: