Saturday, October 22, 2011

A FLEETING VISIT...

Just a quick visit for now to share a W.I.P. picture.
These are just some of the Christmas decorations I will have finished in the next few days.
I'm hoping to get a chance to play tonight, some will be wired, some strung with a few sparkly little Swarovski crystals and then some will have glue on bails.
There was going to be quite a few more but the kiln gremlins had a field day and things were not quite what they should have been ~ read that as seriously BAD!! lol.



On a brighter note, I have 20 new listings in my Artfire studio. So I'm pretty happy about that :^)
There are more pictures to come and I'll try and get them up tomorrow ~ it's Gary's birthday so not too sure what we are doing.
Hope you're all having a great weekend!!
I'm off to finish making dinner ~ a bit late tonight!!

p.s. I've been having email "issues" again and will try and catch up with all my mail a bit later tonight....

No comments: