Saturday, May 01, 2010

A FEW NEW PIECES...

The first pendant here is an idea for doing initials I was playing with the other day.
The second one is a musical dragonfly :^)

A pretty little engraved dimensional piece and a piece previously shown that I wasn't 100% happy with, so I re engraved it! That's what I love about working in this medium, you can always add more, change things a bit or if pieces are beyond salvation ~ smash 'em up and use the bits in a whole new piece!!


I did more pick up stix pendants this week too. These are the longer ones, there are shorter versions in the same colours that will be going straight to eBay either tonight or tomorrow morning.



And a couple of stray pairs of earrings. There are more pink and silver, all slightly different that I will be adding to eBay along with some others from previous posts.

No comments: