Sunday, April 29, 2012

MIA & NEW PENDANTS IN THE WORKS...

I've been MIA from my blog again and now I come back and everything's changed on me!!  The behind the scenes stuff of this blog has totally changed while I've been gone ~ how confusion!!  All going well I'll just muddle along, get the hang of it and everything will be fine :)

Gary's been away again, and my waking and sleeping hours have been a bit 'A' about but he's home again and I'm aiming to get back into a routine once more!

I've been flat to the boards with orders and just making cabs for the last couple of weeks.  You can see the cabs on my silvermoonlyn page on FB if you are interested.  You don't need to have a FB account to see the pictures, they are public.  You only need to sign in if you want to leave a comment over there.

I have quite a few new pendants in the works as well, but as yet they haven't seen any bails or wire needed to finish them.  I'm hoping to rectify that situation during the week.
Here's a sneak preview of what's on the way  :)

The first two have holes drilled through the glass.


The next four pictures are ones that have been channelled around the outer edge and are waiting for wire.  I have a few ideas to turn a couple of these into complete necklaces, not just pendants.


 And these ones are waiting for glue on bails.  The palm tree ones are quite small pendants, they are both under 30mm high.


Now it's back to editing piccies for me so I can get some new listings up in my Artfire studio.
Have a great week everyone!!


No comments: