Sunday, February 26, 2012

SOME NEW PIECES...

I managed to get a little bit of time to twist some wire this week ~ these first two pendants have a channel cut around the outer edge and then are wrapped with Argentium sterling wire.
I absolutely love how both of these ones have come up :^)


This week also saw me making some more of the Tree of Life slide pendants and playing with the etching paste to do some new heart ones.
I do have more pictures showing alternate views of these slide pendants ~ if any one is interested, just shot me an email ~ the colours are just awesome and REALLY hard to catch in just a single view. I truly love using this glass, even if it is a mongrel to photograph!! lol.


These are the heart ones ~ all have a fine silver wire fired in between the layers of glass and then I have wired the silver bails into that. These are all approx. 25mm (1") square, give or take a mm. All going well these will be up on Artfire today or tomorrow.
Now I'm off to try and get those pictures done before it gets too black!! The sky is not looking very promising...stupid weather!!

Have a great week all!!!! :^)

No comments: