Sunday, November 20, 2011

SOME OF THIS WEEK'S GLASS...

This week was mostly spent working on orders, but I did manage a bit of quiet time to get some more engraved pieces done and have a bit of a play with some wire as well.
I made a simple little pendant and wired it up with a "messy" wrap in bronze wire. It's actually pretty cute in real life but the picture doesn't even begin to come close to the colour of the glass.





This is a cab I was also playing with ~ I might even see if I can remember how to do a bezel setting for this one! Or get very cranky trying...lol.


Two of the ordered sets I was working on. There are others but I can't post them as they are supposed to be surprises :^)


And finally ~ just for a bit of fun.... I love sun catchers and have quite a few, but not a single one I've made!! Gorgeous shaded art glass, a bit of dichro,a heap of copper wire and Fire Opal Swaros.


Now I have about another hour before it gets too hot to sit in here ~ so back to editing some more pictures and getting some pieces listed on Artfire.
Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: