Sunday, October 30, 2011

SOME NEW ADDITIONS...

A fairly quiet week for me on the creative front ~ I lost two days pretending I know "something" about computers and miracle of miracles I actually did manage to fix Gary's!! I surprised myself!! Why is it "boys" big or little always have to fiddle with things?? LOL.
Needless to say I never got everything quite done as I had planned. Tomorrow will be spent pliers in hand and then hopefully getting some more pieces onto Artfire.

I made two very nice pendant and earring sets ~ they look quite dramatic in real life.


And four not overly big engraved pendants as well :^)



I finished wiring up some more Christmas decorations ~ these ones have been wired with silver filled wire. They just need to be measured and priced so they can go to my Artfire studio this week. I have eighteen ready to be listed and more in the works.


The next four Christmas decorations are all spoken for ~ these ones are with sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.



All up a fairly quiet week, but I am really happy with what I did get done :^)
And now it's off to the land of Nod for me!!
Have a fantabulous week everyone :^)

No comments: