Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY WEEK IN PICTURES...

A few new engraved pendants from me this week, an idea I was playing with and a few orders.
That's the week that was!!

These first two pieces look a bit bluish where they are actually silver ~ for some reason the camera decided it would play silly games, so before they get listed they will have to have portraits redone!! And the wussy aqua in the second one is really quite a vivid teal!


Two new heart pendants ~ these little babies are only 36mm across, so quite small compared to what I normally do. The hand made bail on the second one is antiqued bronze.


The next one is just a really nice shaded blue colour with a touch of hand engraving and some glossy bits. Just playing around :^)
The Art Deco style one is a piece I did as a give away on my silvermoonlyn Facebook page to celebrate having reached 500 fans. I thought that was a pretty cool achievement, so decided to have a mini celebration :^)


An idea I was playing with and I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Cute little cup cakes. A little bit of fun!! And probably a lot safer than me actually trying to cook real ones too!!
These are both fairly big pendants and I will keep experimenting to see if I can do smaller and still have them look in proportion.


This next piece is one of my orders for a birthday present ~ the letter "C".
And finally the group of four are for four friends that all turn forty this year. They're pretty bright and cheerful!!

So now the decision is do I go and read the kindle or watch the footy on TV?
The kindle is winning I think!!
I've got another sorting out day tomorrow ~ I'm going to go through all my pendants and have a clear out of older stock. I will be putting some 99 cent auctions up on eBay in the next few days, you never know you might find something you like, so get in early and grab some stocking stuffers!
That's it from me for now ~ I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: