Saturday, March 26, 2011

MY WEEK SO FAR...

It's been a week of doing lots of different things for me again.
A bit of glass and a bit of drawing :^)
I was working on a couple of competition pieces too, but as is sometimes the way, things don't always go to plan. So it was a quick trip back to the drawing board for me and just maybe I'll pull the proverbial rabbit out of the hat by Tuesday night!
Anyway ~ here is what I did manage to finish :^)
Four smallish pendants...


A couple of little multi layered cabs ~ these could have bails added yet.

This first one is telling me it would like a soldered silver setting ~ we'll see!!
The others all have a hole drilled in them ~ to be either wired up or beaded.
The very last one in this group will be getting worked on tomorrow ~ all going well it will become a competition piece :^)



These are two of the pendants that were waiting to be wired up ~ I have used antiqued brass wire for these and I'm very happy with how they have worked out! They are on their way to their new homes now.


A pair of earrings custom made to match the pendant from the week before last.









And this is a card that I made for my step~niece who got married today :^)
The first 2 pictures are just before it was finished and the third one is a pretty bad photo of it all together ~ it got a bit late and I lost the light.



So it's goodnight from me ~ I'm just about to take some painkillers and zonk myself out ~ I have a very bad headache and think I need to go to bed.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!


No comments: