Saturday, January 29, 2011

JUST MUCKING AROUND...

These are a couple of things I've been playing with in my off time :^)

The crocheted rug is something I started about 5 or 6 years ago and when I was having my big clean out I came across the basket with all the bits and decided it was either finish it or toss it!!
As you can see I finally finished it :^) You can't rush these things...LOL.
I still have 2 patchwork quilts to finish and if they get done by the end of the year I'll be stoked!!

The necklace is more crocheting ~ but on a slightly smaller scale.
I'm really happy with how it looks so far and the colours I've used work really well with the Pick Up Stix pendant ~ the pendant has a silver loop fused into it but I just have to figure out how I'm going to attach one to the other yet!

Back shortly with a few glass pictures........

No comments: