Thursday, November 04, 2010

MY CURRENT EBAY AUCTIONS...

May I present to you my six dichroic glass pendants currently up at auction on eBay :^)
That's me pretending to be a bit posh....lol...

Mostly engraved pieces this week, with the exception of the last one.
I would really love to have the photographic skills to be able to show you this glass in it's true glory. One day I may stumble upon that elusive secret :^)
The colours here are much brighter and intense in real life.






I'm not as early posting these as I would have liked, the universe has been conspiring against me this week!!
Actually not so much me, as 'his majesty'. I now share a residence with Quasimodo's big brother.
Poor thing has an abscess and in the words of a friend he looks like a hamster who's stuffed his pouch full of food!! Mega much painful too. Thanks goodness for mega doses of antibiotics and painkillers.
I have the patience of a gnat at the best of times and these have definitely been trying times!!
A friend asked me a while ago how many times can they actually be terminal? Good question!!! LOL.
Thankfully the worst is over and it'll be off to the dentist again even if I have to cart him there myself...kicking and screaming all the way.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week ~ I haven't gotten a lot done, but I took some glass out of the kiln today that literally took my breath away ~ I love it when that happens, it really does make your day or week!! Now if I can only get some really good pictures....

No comments: