Friday, October 08, 2010

EBAY AUCTION PIECES...

Here are the six dichroic pendants I have currently up for auction on eBay.

This first one is a new take on a Tree of Life. I love how this has an almost Gothic feel to it and think I'll have to play around with this idea in different colourways. Hmmm....inky blues and purples might be nice :^)
A multi~layered abstract shape with bubble patterned glass and finished off with lots of little golden bubbles too.


A fully fused/dimensional combination ~ I love the colours in these pendant!
I really like the way this Rainbow one has worked out ~ layered and engraved like previous pieces, but this time a circular design.


The picture does NOT do this next pendant justice at all! The shaded orange/yellow is super sparkly and the red is as red as it gets!!
And lastly, a little bit Art Deco. This is a really big pendant and to date, I think it is the nicest one I have done in this combination. In the light it is awesome :^)


That's it for now ~ a huge day ahead ~ have fun!! I'll certainly give it my best shot!!

No comments: