Saturday, April 10, 2010

JUST A BIT LATE TODAY...

Actually a lot later than I would have liked to have been ~ some days are just like that though :^) No reason really, just on a go slow!!
Hopefully I will get my auction listings done before I go to bed tonight.
It's been quite warm here today ~ it got to 30°C which is a bit unusual for April. It certainly makes sitting in front of a west facing window with the sun lower in the sky than in summer just a mite uncomfortable!!
Enough dribble...lol. Here are some of this week's pieces.
The first one is very petite, the second one not a great deal larger.

Then some in different styles.





Earrings to co~ordinate with the pendants from last week, plus a few strays I found while looking for something else :^)




And lastly a couple of pendants for an order perhaps :^)

No comments: