Thursday, December 10, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS......

ME!!!
YES, seriously I am!!!
Thank you to everyone that has made my life a joy these past couple of years ~ I have "met" some wonderful people through the magik of the internet and made some great online friends :^)
So, thank you!!!
OK ~ now on to the important stuff!!
Here is the screenshot of the drawn number ~ you can do the math or maybe I should just tell you..
.
CONGRATULATIONS KERRYN :^)
the green pendant will be on it's way to you tomorrow.

And thank you to everyone that took the time to leave their name and a comment :^)
cheers ~ Lyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Lyn!!! How exciting. I love all of your work, but this pendant will be extra special. I'm so glad that I found you and your beautiful creations.
Kerryn.