Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY NEWEST PIECES...

Well another week has bitten the dust and even though I've been pretty productive ~ you really would be hard pressed to know, going by what is here.
My long line of "little soldiers" has blown right out ~ there are 98 pieces of fired glass waiting to be ground and/or engraved!!
As well as the engraving here (I seriously love this style )~ I have done a couple of awesome pieces (well I think so) for my auctions tomorrow.
And there are a heap more earrings to go to eBay tonight.





Just a couple of simple pendants with 22kt gold Chinese characters.
THESE 2 PENDANTS ARE SOLD.


And these two guys are BIG!!!
The pictures really don't do these justice ~ there are 4 layers of glass and they have amazing depth. Plus, the colours are brilliant "for real"....

No comments: