Saturday, August 19, 2006

Week 46 - TWISTS & TURNS

I am WAAAAY late - yet again..... :^(
I got majorly sidetracked & am attempting to catch up over the next few days.
Yesterday was the first time in over a week I actually picked up a pair of pliers.
This is my piece for "twists and turns" - it's not quite what I had in mind when I suggested this theme way back when, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
At the moment I have it hanging on a chain as a pendant - but I think I am going to repeat this piece and make a pair of earrings instead.
It's 7cm (2 3/4") from the little triangular top loop to the very bottom so I don't think it will be too long.
The frame is 18 gauge hammered silver and all the wrapping is done with 26 gauge. The amethysts used here are facetted 8mm and the small beads are matsuno seedies again (I really like these little guys!)

No comments: