Thursday, August 17, 2006

IT'S A DONE DEAL!!!!!

Hello everyone (or whoever is reading this),
I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT!!! YEAH!!
After spending the better part of a day or 2 fiddling and fluffing with every type of light set-up known to man - I finally got some fairly decent pictures of the new glass.
The main thing I have problems with is that this glass is REALLY glossy - like mirror-finish, and to show the true colours - I lose the shine, but with the shine the colours in the picture all but disappear! It's a catch 22 - I WILL find a "happy place" (eventually...lol.)
Yesterday afternoon I finished uploading 26 pictures into my picture trail albums. So if you're interested - just pop over and have a look-see :^)
There are lots more to come (already done), and I am working on a heap of new ideas for some pieces that are a bit "out of the box". So, in the not too distant future - I hope to have some really exciting new things for you all to see!

1 comment:

lyn said...

thank you David...Lyn.