Saturday, August 20, 2011

NEW PENDANTS...

And a mini sale in my Artfire studio. All cabs are 50% off the marked prices ~ you just need to add the code : save50 when you get to checkout.

Ten new pendants and two pendant / earring sets from me this week.

These first two are both big babies :^)
The triangular one is 56mm across x 44mm long.
The rectangle is 30mm across x 49mm long.


Pendant and earring sets.



An older design revisited ~ I absolutely love how these have worked ~ on a red and white spliced base overlaid with a gorgeous shaded orange dichro ~ very cheerful!!



And four more pendants with hand crafted sterling silver bails.
Medium to larger in size ~ the second with the cz's is big ~ the glass is about about 30mm across the bottom and 57mm long.




Now an early night for me I think...
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

No comments: