Saturday, July 09, 2011

WIP's & SOME NEW PENDANTS...

These first two pictures are what I am just about to adjourn to the nice and toasty warm lounge room to play with. I have bails to make for all of these. Most will be sterling, although one pair of earrings will be getting a combination of antique brass and silver. School is still out as to whether I use the beaded necklace for the first pendant. I'd like to figure out an easy way to make the pendant detachable so it could be worn on a chain or leather or whatever. The cap ends on the necklace will mean it won't slide through a bail unless the hole is humungous and I don't think that would look particularly great. hopefully I can rise to the challenge!!


These sets will be going to Artfire over the next day or two. I just have to finish editing the rest of the pictures. The pendants are little baby ones ~ approximately 25mm and the earrings are about 14mm.


A few more of my little bubble flower pendants ~ the first two are 30mm across and the others are 35mm.


So that's it for me tonight ~ all going well I may have some pictures tomorrow. If not then, it will be Monday. Enjoy your weekend!! :^)

7 comments:

Michael Ayres said...

Lyn these are all incredible. I like every one of them and there are a lot of different ones tat I have not seen until now. You have such a prolific creative capacity and also know how to reuse the same ideas in different ways. just one gorgeous pendant after another. You have set the bar very high for the rest of the glass world as far as Dichroic glass is concerned. I hope you are making a lot of $ doing it so you can continue. Bravo!!

Michael Ayres said...

lyn These pictures are absolutely fantastic. These are the best ever and I am astounded at how many different things you can make and keep coming up with new ideas. Bravo!!

lyn said...

Thanks heaps Michael :^)
As long as I keep making enough so I can keep on playing with my glass I am more than happy!! Actually, if I was making nothing I'd still be doing it!! cheers ~ Lyn.

Angie Simonsen said...

Michael pretty much nailed it! Your creativity seems to be endless! Fabulous work, as always!!!

lyn said...

Thanks Angie ~ mwah XXOXX

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Fabulous colors and shapes...very inspirational!
Cheers,
-Eva Maria

lyn said...

Thank you Eva Maria :^) cheers ~ Lyn.