Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEW DICHROIC GLASS PENDANTS...

These are just some of my newest pieces.
There are quite a few more to come yet.
Some days it just seems to take forever taking and editing photos...especially with the temperatures we've been having. Huh? Now that didn't make a lot of sense did it?
Where my computer is situated in my studio is lovely in the mornings, but in the afternoon I cop the full belt of the afternoon sun in summer ~ not nice ~ it's not a lot of fun when you drip all over the keyboard...lol.

Some new lattice pendants ~ very sparkly!!



Simple dimensional pieces...



With just a touch of engraving...


With these ones and others yet to come, I'm going to start a new category in my eBay store ~ "sweet & petite". Most of these are quite small compared to what I usually do. I do get asked from time to time to do smaller pendants, so these are the beginning ones along those lines.



Now I'm going back to bed ~ I have the beginnings of a migraine and need to stop it getting any worse....Hopefully I'll be good later today :^) I'd better be ~ I've got truckloads I'd like to get done!!

No comments: