Monday, November 30, 2009

EBAY AUCTIONS....

What on earth is she doing??? It's only Monday morning!!
It's a little after 8.00am here, I've been up for about 4 hours so far, have done my first firing for the day, cut 2 more kiln loads of glass and am just about to go and have a shower before I get stuck into packing orders to go to the post office today.
I'm off to a flying start and very definitely early this week (compared to others) with these pictures. Hope I can keep the momentum going!! LOL!!!
I'm REALLY happy with how these 8 pieces turned out, but I especially love the pink one with the torched glass section ~ a bit tricky to do and don't know if I can ever replicate it ~ I will try!! And I nearly set myself on fire ~ but hey ~ it's all in the name of art!!! LOLOL!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK ~ I'm going to give it my best shot!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Love the ribbons one Lyn. Hope you'll do some more of these.

Kylie