Friday, October 30, 2009

CUSTOM ORDERED DICHROIC GLASS....

I'm desperately trying to play catch up with quite a few orders at the moment ~ so to everyone that is waiting and being very kind and patient ~ THANK YOU ~ I am slowly getting on top of things!!
Most of the outstanding orders are cut and had at least their first firing. The engraving is what is next. This is very hard to do when you are plagued by constant headaches and the occasional migraine. They affect your vision something shocking. I completely "stuffed up" a couple of them the other day so have had to start over from scratch. I have had some sort of stupid flu thing for the last 3 weeks and every time I think I'm getting over it KAPOW!! ~ it comes back to bite me on the bum!! I am getting better :^) but I seem to be on a bit of a "go slow" ~ I keep having to have nanna naps!! Just very, very tired.....
Thank goodness with my eBay pieces, I did (past tense LOL!!) have a stockpile of pendants I was hoping to get up on my Artfire store ~ which is set up ready to go and has been for months!!!
Doesn't look like that will happen any time soon :^( Bummer....

The picture below is from an order I had where my only instructions were ~ green, purple and white ~ follow wherever my muse might lead :^)
Did you know those were "suffragette" colours? No? Me neither. You learn something new every day :^)
Not the greatest photo in the world ~ it was just a quick snap in early morning daylight.

No comments: