Saturday, September 26, 2009

PENDANTS THIS WEEK....

Funny week this one, I seem to have been flat out but not accomplished a great deal!
You know the weeks when you go 2 steps forward, 3 back and then throw in a couple of sideways ones??
Although I must admit there have been quite a few trial pieces I have been playing with ~ a couple with HUGE errors, but then I guess that's how you learn new things..LOL!!! At least I know where I mucked up and what not to do next time :^)
Some dimensional pieces....


A couple of engraved ones...

Some more baby bubble flowers...


And lastly some more for my under $10.00 section in my eBay shop....


Now all I have left to do is edit my photos for my auctions and then I can devote this afternoon to the TV and the AFL grand final :^) GO CATS!!!!!!!! (I hope!)

No comments: