Saturday, July 18, 2009

LATE AGAIN...

As per usual, these ~ my Sunday auction pieces ~ are late being uploaded here...
Gary keeps telling me it takes me about 3 weeks to get around to doing "stuff" and I don't think he is that far off base!! LOL... I would rather just sit quietly engraving :^) Totally lost in my own little world. As I said to a friend this morning ~ it really is a shame I don't have magical little elves to do this side of things and take and edit photos for me. How good would that be???
It's been another hectic week, lots of things going on, lots of visitors and phone calls ~ another year older but definitely NOT another year wiser!!! I think I'll just stay silly forever ~ works for me!! ...LOL...
My new cutting system (present to me with love from me) arrived and is absolutely brilliant ~ it will be one of those things I wonder how I ever managed without!! No more slipping and sliding rulers and crooked glass cuts and FAST!!! You have no idea :^) WAY COOL!!
I'll be back a bit later this afternoon with some more piccies ~ talk to you then :^)




No comments: