Friday, February 27, 2009

CUSTOM ORDER.....

This set is partly a custom order for one of my lovely ladies on eBay :^)
The pendant (top RHS) was a buy~it~now piece that I had listed, and "M" wanted a bracelet and earrings to match.
I'm very happy with how this set worked :^)
I hope she is too...

this is the full set.


ordered pieces ~ bracelet & earrings.


And an update on the vehicle situation ~ our "soon~to~be" ex mechanic is now officially as EX as you can get!! With all the work we paid to have done, with the van being off the road for 6 weeks out of the last 10 ~ we have now found out that he has damaged the motor BEYOND repair and now we will be up for the price of a new one!!!!
It's lucky that we do have a second vehicle, although that is getting trashed with plaster junk and I'm getting a very sore bum from riding the broom!!!
It's not been the best of weeks!!

No comments: