Saturday, December 20, 2008

ALMOST CHRISTMAS....

And boy, hasn't it come around quickly this year???
It only seems like last week it was the middle of the year and there was heaps of time to do everything I wanted to!! Well, it isn't and I didn't!! LOL.
Maybe if I start now I'll have stuff done for next Christmas :^)

I'd just like to take a minute to thank everyone that has made this last year here, and on eBay work so well for me as well as being a lot of fun :^)
THANK YOU ~ I really appreciate the support & friendship you have shown & I look forward to more of the same and your emails in the coming months.

This Sunday will be my last auction for the year, then I'm having a week or so off ~ there will still be pieces listed in my store ~ and then after the new year, back into it :^)
I'm not really having "time off" ~ I need to clean up the "tip" that is my workroom (it looks like a nuclear bomb has hit it!!), sort and stack glass so I can find what I'm looking for when I need a certain something, as well as make new pieces for the new year :^)
I have lots of great ideas ratting around in my head!!

Last night and this morning I listed these earrings in my store ~ so if anything takes your fancy ~ that's where they are.





I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS & an absolutely brilliant NEW YEAR & thank you :^) ...Lyn.

No comments: