Saturday, May 03, 2008

THIS WEEK....

Other than injuring myself quite well on 3 separate occasions this week - 2 lots of burns and a whopping great bruise - I haven't done as much as I would have liked to this week :^(
BUT, I have tried some new techniques - and for the most part I'm pretty happy with how they worked (see the last 2 pictures for one of them - they look pretty cool for real!!)

The majority of these are going straight to eBay.

And to whom it may concern (and you know who you are!!) - it may only have been wrapped loops and some jump rings, but I HAVE picked up my pliers again!!! I must admit I've been missing them - so expect to see more glass AND wire!!




1 comment:

Angie Simonsen said...

Happy to hear you and your pliers have become re-aquainted again!!! They've missed you! :^)