Sunday, May 20, 2012

ORDERS & OTHERS...

 OK ~ totally my fault for not checking in and posting for so long, but they're changed it on me again!!  It took me nearly half an hour just to find where to write!! Hopeless!!  Now I'll have to see if posting pictures works the same way it did......**No it doesn't!! I just lost everything twice over!!  grrrrrrrrrrrr.......

I have finally managed to get some new pendants together.  They've been sitting, waiting to be finished while I've been off with the pixies.  I have been busy doing stuff though ;)

The first six of these pictures are orders and then the others are stock that will possibly go to Artfire.

If you see something that catches your eye, just shoot me off a message and I can give you the info as to whether it's available or not.




No comments: