Saturday, October 03, 2009

EBAY AUCTIONS ~ VERY LATE....

VERY belatedly ~ here are my pieces for this week's auctions finishing tomorrow morning on eBay. I'm not too sure how the ending times will run as daylight savings starts tonight in some parts of this country, but not in others. VERY confusing!!
All going well I should have some more pictures up later today ~ it hasn't been my most prolific of weeks ~ "himself" very kindly brought some sort of virus home with him and we both went down for the count!! My head and my pillow have seen a lot more of each other than usual ~ and needless to say I have not done too much of anything!! Thank goodness whatever it was seems to have passed.
I'm hoping (fingers crossed XX XX) next week will see me back on track with lots of new pieces and some new ideas I've been playing around with :^)



No comments: