Saturday, October 24, 2009

AND NOW TOTALLY OFF TOPIC...

This has absolutely nothing to do with glass whatsoever!
But I thought I would share this with whoever was interested :^)
I have "discovered" a new use for Rawleigh's antiseptic salve (well, new to me) ~ the stinky stuff in the yellow tin that has been around since day dot. Smells like what they used to paint wooden fences with in the "olden days"!!
I have tried just about everything known to man to try and ease the psoriasis I get on the soles of my feet ~ mostly to no avail whatsoever.
For the last 2 weeks it has been particularly lethal ~ one morning I woke up with 18 new blisters on one foot alone. It itches, it hurts like all stuff, it cracks and bleeds, it seems to hit worse when I am unwell and it's driving me bananas!!
Anyway ~ long story short ~ Rawleigh's salve. It hasn't and won't cure it, but boy does it make life more livable. Slap it on your feet (or wherever) before you go to bed ~ but don't forget socks!! It makes a revolting mess of sheets!! LOL.
The difference in a few days is nothing short of amazing :^) I still have the blisters, but it has TOTALLY stopped the cracking and bleeding bit and eased the itching into the bargain!! Which is a HUGE bonus!!
OK ~ that's all I wanted to tell you for now... back shortly with some pictures of glass :^)

No comments: