Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THE WEEK THAT WAS...


 A few new engraved pendants from me this last week, quite a few cabs that were posted to my silvermoonlyn page on Facebook and more of my learning beading bits.
I'm currently working on photos so I can get some more pieces added to my Artfire store too.


 Some of my latest cabs ~ you don't need to be a Facebook member to see these.  Just click the picture and it will whisk you away to where the pictures live  :^)





 And experimenting with pretty tiny dichroic glass seed beads.  The tubular beading is 30mm long but only 6mm across and the beaded bead is 8mm hole to hole and 13mm wide.
These could be destined to become supporting parts of a piece I'm thinking about entering in a competition later this year ~ maybe......



Hope everyone is having a great week and not too cold or too hot ~ I don't know what happened to Queensland's  "Beautiful one day, Perfect the next" weather ~ I'm freezing my backside off here!!!  Hoo Roo.......

2 comments:

Karen Williams said...

Beautiful! I especially love the square pendant in the upper left corner. Reminds me of a path or road into the unknown.

lyn said...

Thank you very much Karen :^) I liked the thought of the road to wherever running through the fields of flowers.