Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A QUIET WEEK...

It was a pretty quiet week on the glass front. A lot of "behind the scenes" stuff happening so just a few pieces finished.

This first necklace is for a challenge I entered into using one of my FB friend's most amazing beads. You can find Amy over at Etsy ~ "Flamekeeper" or on FB ~ "Torch By Night Lampwork" Her beads are incredible!!!
All of the metal in this necklace is pure copper. I have added faceted opaque crystal rondelles in a sort of soft, bluey mauve and my favourite purple velvet Swarovski crystal bicones.

I'm still playing around with chemical etching and wire :^) It is way fun!!


And this necklace is a "just because" one. I love how this has worked. Antiqued bronze, some amazing crystal beads and a cab set with a CZ.


And now I'm off to do something really thrilling ~ hang out the washing!! Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: