Monday, November 28, 2011

GLASS PIECES FOR THIS LAST WEEK...

Running a bit behind again ~ we had interstate visitors come to stay this week so not a lot of time spent in the studio.
Eight new finished pendants for this week and another new sun catcher.
I'm really loving using the glass in this first one! The most gorgeous combination of pink and gold.
The next five all with engraving in varying degrees.




A while back a friend gifted me some tree of life decals. They fire up very well I think.
The first one here is a stunning emerald satin glass with the white tree.
The second one was a simple white slide pendant that I did a while ago. To this I added a hand knotted white satin and bead necklace with sterling ends. I am very happy with how this piece finished!! I may not be a beader ~ but I do remember how to do macrame knots :^)

And finally sun catcher number two. This time with translucent purple glass, Swarovski crystals again and a faceted purple pendulum crystal. All wrapped in antiqued copper wire. I LOVE the colours in this baby!!


Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

KRDesigns11 said...

Love them all, but the first one is helping me get the Christmas Spirit. Thanks.

lyn said...

And thank you Karen :^)