Sunday, November 06, 2011

A FEW MORE PENDANTS & SETS...

As well as finishing 24 Christmas decorations this week AND actually getting them listed I have made a few new pendants and matching sets as well.

The first two pendants are tiny ones for me ~ approx 25mm or about 1" and I have to say I quite like them :^)

This next one is a stunning coloured glass ~ it has the most beautiful sheen too.
The pendant and earring set is wrapped with bronze wire. It works really nicely with the colours in real life.


Two more glossy stripey sets ~ I think this style will always be a favourite of mine.

And finally a pair of earrings to match my leaf pendant. I would have like to have used the deeper green, but that was not meant to be. Three lots I fired up and all radically the wrong colour. I think it's really strange how glass can have a dye lot like yarn....but it does!! PITA it can be at times too!! LOL.


Those that know me on Facebook will know I bought a new work bench this last week ~ well it's been put together and moved into it's new home ~ I have spent the better part of today trying to make new homes and/or relocate sooooooooooo many things!! A lot of beady bits will be making their way to new residences very soon!! I'm getting lethal!!
Anyway back to it for me now ~ have a great week everyone!!

And I forget to say ~ I have a new section in my Artfire store ~ selected pendants and pendant/earrings sets have been marked down by 30% ~ they might make a nice present for someone you know perhaps :^)

1 comment:

Becky Anderson said...

Not only are your fused glass creations wonderful, but your wirework is so fun as well!