Saturday, June 04, 2011

JUST A QUICK VISIT...

Just a few new things to share this week.
I have been busy sorting and editing photos for most of this week. I did get 33 pendants listed in ArtFire this week....not all of them by a long shot, but hey it's a start!!

Four more of my mosaic pendants this week ~ in more earthy colours and antiqued frames.
these colours work really well with the frame colour. I did make a ring too, but I forgot to get a picture of that one ~ it is living with my other rings, the ones I wear myself :^)



A couple of "stray" pieces that were just waiting to be finished off.


Earrings for an order (T.M.) to match existing pendants.


And finally a collaborative effort between a friend and myself.
Remy made this cab a while back and was not happy with how the colours came out, so I suggested it come for a holiday to Queensland. I had a bit of a play with it and refired it.
We are quite happy with the final result!! The little flower murrini works really well and some of the colours altered significantly when it was fired.


That's it from me for now, off for an early night. It was another VERY early start and I've absolutely had it!! So goodnight / morning and HAPPY WEEKEND!!

No comments: