Saturday, February 26, 2011

TWISTS & TURNS....

This week saw me playing with lots of wire!! Not as much as a couple of years back, but heaps compared to what I have done in the past 2 years.
Fingernails are either wrecked completely or on the way out!! LOL.
I'd forgotten that side effect!!

These pieces are all for sale.
If not sold prior, they will be added to my ArtFire studio in the next week or so.




I also finished off my crocheted Pick Up Stix pendant. This was just waiting for the bail to be completed. As you can see I ended up with a fairly simple style. Anything else was just too fussy!! I'm very pleased with how it finished and it feels really nice against your skin.


This pendant was a cab from my ArtFire studio I was asked to do "something" with.
I really like this one too. The little emerald Swarovski crystal picks up the drifts of the same colour that is in the dichro.


And not wire, just me playing with asymmetrical design in engraving :^)
These little guys are about 49mm long x just under 10mm wide.


My final picture ~ this week a friend sent me these 2 gorgeous crocheted ropes. They feel seriously slinky, look fabulous on, the colours are just beautiful in real life ~ like a sparkly pink python!! AND they go with my favourite pendant PERFECTLY!!!! Thanks HEAPS Glen XX


I'm off to bed now, so goodnight and sweet dreams :^)

No comments: