Saturday, February 19, 2011

SOME NEW PENDANTS & CABOCHONS...

Just a flying visit with a dozen new pendants and four new cabs.
If you would like to know sizes and prices please email me and I will get back to you with the requested info :^) My email address is under the profile info on the RHS.
The first four here have been hand engraved.


These next ones are all fairly small and have hand painted silver lustre accents.
White is incredibly hard to get decent pictures of and these are much more colourful in real life!!


The four new cabs. I seriously love working with this glass ~ you really never know what is going to greet you when you open the kiln door!! The first one has been designed to have some sort of framework around it ~ beaded or metal, a glue on bail will not work. The other three will all work with a bail.


And finally layered white and black art glass with a touch of hand engraved dichro.
These pendants looks gorgeous "for real" and I would like to explore this idea further.
The purple peace crane has a sterling bail and the brick red one has a "made by me" 14kt gold filled wire bail.


Now it's time for me to go to bed ~ 'night all XX

No comments: