Saturday, February 12, 2011

NEW GLASS PIECES THIS WEEK...

This week saw me playing around with a few pieces using wire and glass together again.
The first two here are using sterling silver ~ the green one via a hole in the glass and the multi coloured one has a channel cut around the outer edge and the wire snugged into it.

These next two are both using copper wire ~ I'd forgotten how much I loved playing with this, such a gorgeous warm colour and beautiful to work with. These were fun pieces to do and I'm thinking there could very well be more coming in the following weeks.

An assortment of pendants and cabs. The two reddish ones have a shallow channel cut around them and can be used for wire wrapping, beading or silversmithing.
And the very last little baby one is the cab from last week, now finished with a sterling bail and chain and ready to go off to it's new home on Monday. I love how it looks as a finished pendant :^)




Now I'm off to the land of Nod > > > > > zzzzzzzzz

No comments: