Monday, February 28, 2011

EBAY AUCTIONS FOR THIS WEEK...

What a stunning start to the week!! It's going to be a hot one, but there is a gorgeous cooling breeze and the sky is that beautiful clear blue without a cloud in sight. I LOVE days like these :^)
Ah well, enough of our local weather report...LoL..on to things glassy...
These are the four pendants I listed yesterday on eBay.
This gorgeous little lime green one is layers of art glass, dichro, hand made murrini and a touch of hand painted silver lustre. This one has been wrapped in sterling silver wire.
The black/ white/ silver one is a very simple engraved design, but I really love how it worked! The bail on this is also sterling silver.


These next two are a combination of satin, sparkly and glossy glass that I have added a touch of hand engraving to.
The lime one is another of my Art Deco inspired ones, I don't think I will ever run out of ideas and colour combinations for this style ~ they really are a joy to do.
The one on the right has been finished off with three super sparkly bubbles. This pendant has the most stunning colour shifts in real life ~ it's really beautiful!!


Off to do a quick tidy up of my desk (can't find a thing!!) and then start my working week..
Have a great week everyone ~ Lyn.

No comments: