Saturday, September 18, 2010

EBAY AUCTIONS ...

Whoops! I'm sure it's just fresh air between my ears :^}
Very late again posting these pictures ~ I'm hopeless sometimes..lol..

These are this week's (finishing tomorrow morning) eBay auction pieces.

The first four are all hand engraved and are much more vivid in real life.



'Love in a Mist' is a multi~layered piece with more little hand made murrine and a touch of hand painted gold ~ stunning glass and soooo much nicer 'for real'.
This new 'Pick up Stix' pendant is on a white background and using transparent dichro ~ I don't know why I didn't think to do this before ~ this is a really beautiful pendant and the opalescent effect is awesome!! This one reflects mostly golds and orange, more will be coming in the near future using other colours as well :^)

No comments: