Saturday, September 25, 2010

BACK AGAIN...

Well the footy was a big disappointment. It got quite exciting in the last quarter and then...nothing! Who would have guessed it would be a drawn game??
Not that either team playing was the one I follow anyway ...lol
They really should have extra time for times like this. It must be so disheartening for the players to know it was that close and now they have to come back next week and do it over.
Not to mention those that travelled from interstate or overseas ~ I'd think they'd really be feeling ripped off too.

Sorry I didn't get back with these pictures earlier, we finally had a decent sunny day so I could finish editing them :^)
So, before I trundle off to bed, here are my newest pendants.
Engraved satin and dimensional, multi layered, some with hand made art glass, some have hand painted gold or platinum.






If anyone has any questions or would like more info, I'll be back in the morning. I'm very, very tired and need to cart myself off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

No comments: