Friday, August 27, 2010

THIS WEEK'S AUCTION PIECES...

A very busy week here with visitors not glass :^)
It's party mode!!

Whoops ~ I nearly forgot to upload these pictures.
These are the auction pieces finishing on Sunday on eBay.

My "super cool, funky chick" pendant/pin.
This engraved pendant is the most amazing colour "for real"!


Art Deco simplicity in my fave combo of copper and silver :^)
A dimensional daisy pendant, along similar lines to my "pick up stix" pendants.


This little underwater scene is really sweet ~ I love how this one worked.
And lastly, multi coloured hand made glass like lots of little bubbles. The picture really doesn't do this one justice, the dichroic glass background has an amazing glow ~ it's almost like it is lit up from behind :^)

That's it for now ~ I will have a few pictures tomorrow ~ see you then :^)

No comments: