Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EBAY AUCTIONS FOR THIS WEEK...

Here are this week's dichroic glass pendants for my eBay auctions finishing on Sunday morning.
Six out of the eight feature hand engraving in one form or another.
I think my most favourite for this week is the very first one shown here. Pictures REALLY don't do this one justice ~ I absolutely love this new (to me) glass. It's just so sparkly and is in very pretty pastel colours which isn't really the norm for dichro.


As different as chalk is to cheese!! Both engraved. The first quite Art Deco in style, the second ~ bold and dimensional.


The first one here could be a forerunner to an idea for doing a series ~ more about that when it happens :^)



That's it for now ~ off to cut some Pick up Stix earrings...
Have a great week!!

No comments: