Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE LATEST PIECES...

Playing around with black and white art glass with just a touch of dichroic colour ~ I think these are really cool :^)



A couple of stunning all over dragonfly ones...


Some little bubble flowers...


The last little teal green one has co~ordinating earrings and is for an order if it's the right colour, although I have a feeling it isn't as bluish as the last one ~ I'm pretty sure this is the same colour glass as then but it seems to change with every delivery and the picture I had to go by has miraculously disappeared.


I am fighting sleep big time here ~ I might just have to cart myself off to bed and hope for an early start tomorrow. I still have to do my auction listings yet and I keep making mistakes, so best I leave off from that for the time being.
If anyone has any questions ~ I'll be back bright and early!!

No comments: