Saturday, February 20, 2010

A FEW NEW ONES...

The best laid plans don't always go the way you want them to some weeks...
Dimensional pieces are about all I managed to get done this week.
I have a heap of my multi layered ones in the works, just waiting on some more clear glass to finish them off.
I cut and fired some really nice silver and black ones ~ only thing wrong there? The glossy silver was aqua..DOH!!! Back to the drawing board with those!!
I was trying to think of something clever to write along the lines of having the blues ~ re pieces below. Went into brain dead mode instead...LOL.
The colours in the pick up sticx and the confetti pendants and earrings are MUCH MUCH more vibrant than I could get pictures of. What looks like a woosy aqua is actually a very vibrant teal and what looks like a pale aqua is very silvery.
Sometimes the camera really does NOT want to play nice.....










And lastly a couple of pieces for Fi ~ if she likes them :^)

Now off to make dinner for "his majesty".....

No comments: