Saturday, December 05, 2009

MY NEWEST PENDANTS...

I'm just on my way to bed ~ I truly can't stay awake a moment longer!!
These are some of my newest pendants ~ engraved satin ones and some more of my multi~layered ones, some with 22kt golden critters.
If you would like any questions answered ~ I'll be back tomorrow morning ~ a lot more alert and more awake than now ~ well, at least I hope so :^)









And these last 2 are for one of my customers to choose from. Earrings are also finished too...


*If you haven't left your name yet for the give away pendant ~ just scroll down a tiny bit more and you'll be there....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn,

Both myself and Family members here and in NZ LOVE your items. They are all made with love, care and charm!!
I love the fact that you communicate with every question, or request (I have made my share! haha)
Thank you especially for the SPECIAL items made especially for my Mum's.

Many Many thanks,
Katcharps