Saturday, November 28, 2009

MY NEWEST BABIES....

I didn't think I'd managed to get a great deal done this week ~ the funny thing is~ I actually accomplished more than I thought I did! LOL!!
Not huge amounts done, but I am more than happy with what did come out of the kiln this week.
Some little fantasy flower pendants and revisiting my pick~up~stix pendants ~ which I have to say would probably be one of my all time favourite designs. I have one I made for myself ages ago when I first started doing them and I think I wear it more often than just about anything else. It's big, it's purple, magenta and blue, it's drop~dead gorgeous ~ what more could you want???
I've had a huge day today and am now heading off to bed. If anyone has any questions or would like to ask about my newest pieces ~ I'll be back here in about 6 hours!
Good night :^) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




I am SERIOUSLY besotted with this new glass!!!
It is just so beautiful :^)




And some little golden critters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oohh; the blues are beauties! Lyn, can you check your gmail acct when you get a chance; I sent you a message. Thanks! Jenni in SD