Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY LATEST EBAY AUCTIONS...

Yes, I know it's ONLY Tuesday morning ~ what is the world coming too???
Another very early start here ~ I've been up and at it since 4.30am, Gary left for work over an hour ago and I'm just waiting for the kiln to go off before I go and have a shower and then get stuck into some engraving :^)
So, instead of adding these pictures the day before they finish ~ here they are...
From the small square engraved one to the whopping big violet one at the end ~ these are all as different as chalk is to cheese and I love them all :^)
I am really happy with all of them ~ but I think the little pink, white and black one is up there with my all time favourites ~ I feel the need coming on to make myself a BIG one in the same style and colours!!




No comments: