Saturday, November 07, 2009

DICHROIC GLASS PENDANTS...

Here are some of my newest pendants. I do have more pictures to do, but sadly this afternoon I ran out of daylight. I'm hoping I may be able to get some more done tomorrow sometime. I have six pendant and earring sets finished as well as some more engraved pendants.
It is still quite early here (not quite 8.30pm) but I am now on my way to bed. I am having serious trouble keeping my eyes open as well as having a ripper headache! We had a 4.15am start today and I can barely stay awake. It may get dark early here so as to muck up taking photos, but it is also almost daylight at some ridiculous hour ~ hence the early start.....

Some dimensional pieces...




Fully fused glossy pendants, some with haindpainted gold, some with dragonflies or blossoms and one with just absolutely gorgeous layered glass,..



OK ~ I'm outta here ~ good night!!

No comments: